- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's RedLite Race gives you 2 super-bright red LEDs providing excellent visibility. A rubber strap lets you mount it quickly and easily to just about any seatpost or seatstay. The included coin batteries deliver up to 140 hours of run time. Simply push the lens to turn the light on and off!
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Topeak's WhiteLite Race & RedLite Race Combo light set provides 2 super-bright LEDs in each light for excellent visibility. They attach easily with their no-tools rubber mount. The coin batteries (included) deliver up to 140 hours of run time. And, the combo lets you use a constant or flashing mode for versatility.
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Compact and lightweight front light with 2 super bright 0.3W white LEDs illuminate your way home after dark. Rubber Strap allows tool-free mounting and removal from handlebar. - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.3W white LED’s - Battery: 3.7V 330mAh Lithiumn Ion (integrated) - Control: 3 modes, Blinking / Constant / Rapid Blink - Burn Time (approx): 7 hr Blinking, 3 hr 0.5W Constant, 35 hr Rapid Blink - Luminous Intensity: 60 Lumens
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Page 1 of 17 Next page