$7.99 - $9.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
• 3mm-thick chain links • 4 digit combination lock • Nylon casing around chain • Lightweight at 308 grams • Chain length: 3 feet
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
$14.99 - $19.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: the Bordo 6000 Folding Lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft. The Bordo 6000 Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. - The stability of a u-lock combined with the flexibility of a cable lock - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
$169.99 - $199.99
The first alarmed folding lock on the market. Something to make bike thieves think twice: as well as the ultra-safe mechanical features boasted by all of the folding locks in the ABUS BORDO range, the BORDO Alarm 6000A is the first folding lock anywhere in the world to sound an alarm (at a volume of 100dB) if it detects an attempted attack. It does so thanks to the smart 3D Position Detection sensors, which detect the smallest of movements in all three dimensions. The sensor technology incorporated into the BORDO Alarm 6000A can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected, for example, or a football bounces nearby; in these situations, the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm. Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status. Technology: - 13/64" bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation - 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers an alarm - Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby - Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for maximum protection against attempted manipulation, e.g. picking Operation and use: - Great protection where there is a high risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
$39.99 - $49.99
Chain locks have always enjoyed great popularity among experienced cyclists. This is not surprising, as they have some unique properties. Just like the Catena 6806. For one thing, the lock is lightweight and easy to transport. It can be stored folded in a bag or alternatively wrapped around the seat post of the bike. On the other hand, it is so flexible that it is possible to chain your bike to almost any location without any problems. The Catena 6806 can still fit in even in the tightest of spaces and can be used whenever the bike is used. Technology: - 6mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel Operation and use: - Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry-level bicycles
$24.99 - $29.99
ABUS is well-known for its consistently high quality and security. With this bike lock, you can count on high-quality materials. Even if you think your bike is well-protected against theft, for example, because you have left it in a shared locker or a monitored area, you are still taking a risk. Thieves use every opportunity they can get. As a combination lock, the Steel-O-Chain 4804C Chain Lock offers ideal protection for entry-level bikes and children's bikes where there is a low risk of theft. - 4mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special hardened steel - Individually settable code
$29.99 - $34.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
$54.99 - $59.99
Subtle and modern Equipped with a combination of numbers, the lock is easy to use. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile hose of the chain prevent damage to the paint on the bicycle to be secured. - 7mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism - Individually settable code
The ABUS uGrip 560 cable lock features an 8mm steel cable with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convince.
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$20.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$15.19 - $19.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
$18.19 - $19.59
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
$15.99 - $20.89
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$16.39 - $18.49
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$21.59 - $22.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$12.09 - $15.39
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
Page 1 of 5 Next page