The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
With a simple twist to engage with Ninja Master series cage, this weatherproof tool box contains a 16-function metal mini-tool for basic repair and maintenance. Tools - 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (L-type) / 5 / 8mm Allen wrenches - 6mm hex tool bit - T10 / T15 / T25 Torx wrenches - #2 Phillips / flat head screw drivers - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - CrMo steel chain tool* and chain hook Compatibility - Ninja Master cage series - Ninja Universal Bracket Weight - 92 g / 3.24oz (Ninja T16+) - 40 g / 1.41oz (ToolBox) - Leverage added on 4 / 6mm Allen wrench - L-type wrench - Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Tool Body Material: Carbon fiber injection *The chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed, NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains.
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay's SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
Serfas' Mini Tool 12 has the basics you need to get home. This mini-tool sports 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys, T25 and T30 Torx wrenches, a bottle opener and Phillips and flathead screwdrivers. It's small and compact, so you can take it anywhere!
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
$9.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
• RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease (PTFE) • Recommended for rear shock service
This suspension fluid is recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. - 15W 50 - 1L bottle
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals. - Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade - For use on all suspension products
$5.00 - $29.99
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
$12.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
The Cassette Lockring Socket w/ Pin is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise. - Fits all Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King, and other HG standard cassette lockrings and Shimano disc brake lockrings - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise
- New design with dual 15mm openings and 24mm socket driver. - Features extra long 350mm length and dice grip handle. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Improved ergonomics makes pedal removal easier. A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. The new and improved Pedro's Equalizer Pedal Wrench II makes quick work of even the toughest pedals and now doubles as a socket driver wrench for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include an extra long, 350mm length, tubular handle with dice grip for control and comfort, heat-treated chrome-moly steel construction for the ultimate strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and new dual precision cut 15mm wrench openings positioned at 30 and 75 degree offsets for optimal mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$15.00 - $39.99
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Page 1 of 28 Next page