Parts & Accessories
This 15mm x 110 thru-axle adapter allows modern mountain bikers to quickly secure their bike on any traditional 9mm fork style bike mount. PRODUCT DETAILS - 15mm x 110mm - Axle is not included - Built in safety tabs - Durable black powder coat finish TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 0.70 lbs - Dimensions: L 4.50” x W 1.25” x H 4.00”
Yakima's Chain Straps are replacement bike holding straps for various models of Yakima's trunk and hitch racks. The stretchy, sturdy rubber is easy on your bike's finish and is extremely durable for long life.
- Fat straps are used to carry over sized (fat) tire bikes on Two/Four Timer bike racks. - Includes two straps - L 15.50" x W 1.00"
Yakima SKS (Same Key System) Lock Cores secure all lockable Yakima rack systems, cargo boxes, and accessories. It's your gear, keep it that way. - Fits all lockable accessories - Includes 2 SKS Cores and matching keys - 2 keys included plus a control key
Rubber straps used to secure bikes to Yakima hitch and strap racks manufactured prior to 2004. Each strap has 5 holes which are 3/4" in diameter. Since 2004 we have used rubber straps called Chain Straps, which each have 8 holes that are 1/2" in diameter.
- Locking clamp gently holds the down tube of the bike for greater stability - Large wheel tray holds your bike securely during transit - Locks included to secure the bike to the carrier - Mounts directly to most factory and aftermarket rack systems (max 3.5" crossbar diameter) - Fits 1"-2.5" diameter and elliptical bike frames - Holds 1 bike - Max weight of 45 lbs/ 20 kg
Saris' Spare Tire Plate is for use with their spare tire racks. Grab the Spare as an extra or replacement part.
Secure peace of mind and your trunk rack to vehicle with our Trunk Rack Lock. - Secure bike rack to vehicle to deter theft. - Cables secured within closed trunk. - Includes 8 ft. cable. - Includes 2 keys.
$150.00 - $160.00
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
1.25" to 2" Adapter for our Sherpa 2.0, NV 2.0, NV Base 2.0, Sherpa, Alpha, and Beta racks. - Not for use on our original NV rack.
The lock comes with a burlap bag, dust cap, two keys, and a Kuat keychain bottle opener. 3/8" pin is for our 1.25" racks and the 1/2" pin is for our 2" racks.
He's cheap and a little rough around the edges. Not the kind of guy you'd want to introduce to your business associates, but he's dependable and always makes for a good time. The Dirtbag is the most affordable rack on the market, it's easy to use and can be easily bolted to just about anything.
For those cases where fitment just isn't right. The Hi-Lo is a 2" hitch Extension & Rise/Drop built with Kuat style. It provides 7" or 10" of extension and 2.125" of rise/drop. The Hi-Lo comes with a threaded hitch pin to ensure a tight fit in your receiver. Approved for use with the Kuat NV 2.0, Base 2.0, Sherpa 2.0 and Transfer family.
The Hi-Lo Pro takes our Hi-Lo to the next level. We have added our proprietary Flat-lock hitch cam that ensures a zero-wobble user experience. We have also included our fully redesigned hitch lock. - Hi-Lo Pro is a 2” hitch extension (works with 2” hitch receivers) with a 250 lb. weight limit - Provides 2" of drop or 2" of rise to the vehicle receiver - Provides 10” of Hitch Extension - Matte Black with black water transfer logos - Patent Pending - No Worries Warranty - Approved for use with the NV 2.0 (including NV 2.0 Add-On), Base 2.0 (including NV Base 2.0 Add-on) Sherpa 2.0, Transfer family, and the original NV 2” 2-bike only
Kuat's lock comes with a burlap bag, dust cap, two keys, and a Küat keychain bottle opener. 3/8" pin is for their 1.25" racks and the 1/2" pin is for their 2" racks.
Kuat Racks Phat Bike Kit. This item includes the strap extender for the rear tire strap and a secondary Velcro strap for the front tire.
Thru-axle adapter for the Kuat TRIO rack.
So the international bike builder didn’t consider your bike rack design when creating his new full suspension frame? No worries. Kuat’s Ubar can adapt almost any frame to fit our Alpha or Beta rack. Features - Adapts oddly shaped frames for use with hanging style racks - Spring loaded for a solid fit - Coated hooks (prevent wear on your bike) - Installs in seconds - Fits most bikes
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
Yakima's 9-foot SKS Cable provides a visible theft deterrent for bikes and gear. It locks your load to the crossbar so you can park and leave your vehicle without worrying about your bikes.
Tailor your towers – these super-strong clips come in a wide range of sizes and designs so you can precisely fit your BaseLine Towers to your car’s bare roof.
Rear wheel strap for Boa bike mount. Includes one strap.
Yakima's Bolt Toploader Brackets are permanently mounted brackets that allow Yakima 1A Raingutter Towers or Q Towers to be used in some situations where your car doesn't have rain gutters (towers sold separately).
Pair of EndCaps for Yakima CoreBar.
- Expands the DrTray carrying capacity - Securely carries road bikes, mountain bikes, and up to 5" fat bikes - Quick and easy to put on and take off - SKS cable lock system secures both wheels and frame to help prevent theft - Elevated for added clearance between bikes - Max bike weight 40lbs - 11.5" spacing between bikes plus elevated - Weight 14lbs
- Fits all Yakima crossbars except 86-inch - Sold in sets of 4
A locking QR skewer for Fat Bikes with 9mm x 135mm axles. Includes a locking skewer with sleeve for use with HighSpeed and additional adapters for ForkChop. Product Details - Durable stainless steel axle and body - Easy to adjust end nut and cam lever - Lockable with a SKS lock, sold separately - Includes 9mm x 135mm threaded adapters for Yakima ForkChop - Includes 135mm sleeve for use on Yakima HighSpeed Product Specs - Weight: 1.15 lbs - Dimensions: L 9.50" x W 3.50" x H 1.25"
Yakima's Fork Adapter allows you to attach your through-axle fork to your fork-mounted rack quickly and easily. The tall arms give your brake caliper room to clear the tray, too.
NEW! Perfect for family weekends or ditching work on a powder day, FreshTrack 4 is made for loading up and finding first tracks. Wide enough for a couple of boards or four pairs of skis, simple to mount on virtually any roof rack, no tools needed, and super easy to use, it's great for fresh powder and blue groomers. One-button access allows gloves-on operation, and the built-in SKS locks secure your gear. Product Details - Easily carries four pairs of skis up to 120mm wide at the tip or two snowboards - Tool-free clamp design makes install and removal a breeze - Universal mounting system works with round, square, factory, and most aerodynamic roof racks - Includes SkiLift attachment to provide clearance for tall bindings - Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added security Product Specs - Weight: 7.94 lbs - Dimensions: L 25.25" x W 5.75" x H 7.25" Installation Details - Some assembly required - Tool-Free Install - 25 minute install
Page 1 of 8 Next page