Wolf Tooth Premium headsets are machined out of aircraft grade aluminum and feature high-end bearings made by Enduro. They are engineered to use the largest possible ball size and are filled with high-pressure waterproof lubricant. A pair of dual-lip seals ride in micro-grooves to keep out water and debris. Stainless Steel Bearings provide unparalleled corrosion resistance Highly recommended if your headset will be exposed to wet conditions or sweat Lifetime warranty
• Aluminum • Semi-sealed mechanism • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
$29.95 - $32.95
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups are deep for solid insertion. - Bearing: Semi cartridge - Material: Steel - Stack Height: 30.2mm
$15.95 - $19.95
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the oversize lower bearing is designed to handle loads. Deep bearing cups promise solid insertion. - Bearing: Retainer ball bearing - Material: Steel/Plastic - Stack Height: 28.3mm
• Sealed cartridge bearings • CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum cups with laser etched logos • 26.4mm & 27.0mm races included • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 • Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm • Cup Diameter: 30.2mm • Race Diameter: 26.4mm • Stack Height: 42.5mm • Size: 1-inch • Black or Silver • Weight: 110g including lock nut
$5.99 - $9.29
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
$10.89 - $18.09
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$10.89 - $11.49
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$59.40 - $59.49
Origin-8's SSR Threadless Headset is for 1 1/8-inch threadless forks. It features CNC machined 7075-aluminum cups and stainless-steel cartridge bearings for excellent performance and long life. It also comes in many colors to customize your ride. - 93g including star nut and laser top cap - Stack Height: 28.5mm **Anodized colors will vary from batch to batch and may not match exactly - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- 1-1/8" / 1-1/4", 45°/ 45° ACB - Compatible with carbon or alloy head tubes - For tapered 47mm / 52mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered fork - Alloy top cover - Upper : 1-1/8" angular contact bearing black seal) - Lower : 1-1/4" angular contact bearing (black seal) - Stack height 15.6+1=16.6mm - 74 grams
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- 1-1/8", 45°/ 45° ACB upper - 1.5", 36°/ 45° ACB lower - Compatible with carbon or alloy head tubes - For tapered 48mm / 56mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campy angular contact bearing (black seal) - Lower: 1.5" 36°/ 45° angular contact bearing (black seal) - Alloy crown race - Stack height 15.5+0.9=16.4mm - 91.5 grams
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 125g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S. Lower: ZS56 - S.H.I.S. Upper: ZS44 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
$31.99 - $54.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
$20.00 - $29.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes - 30.0mm ID/40.5mm OD for post-April 1995 1-1/8" Headsets - 30.0mm ID/44.0mm OD for pre- April 1995 1-1/8" Headsets
$165.00 - $174.00
The Inset headset offers Chris King's trademark quality and durability in a low-stack configuration sized for contemporary headtube dimensions. King's legendary, made-in-house bearings still form the centerpiece of the Inset headsets, with precisely machined aluminum cups and headset caps available in all ten classic Chris King colors. The Inset 7 is compatible with tapered 1-1/8 - 1-1/2-inch forks and frames using a 44mm headtube.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 10 Series has light, tough and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: IS41/28.6/H9/K|IS52/40/H1 • Top Type: IS - Integrated • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 41.1mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 9mm (Short), 15mm (Tall) • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 87g
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS44/28.6/H8/K|ZS56/40/H4/K • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 8mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Bottom Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 55.95mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 4mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 109g
This is the Top Cover for the Cane Creek 40 Series ZeroStack headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Cane Creek 40 EC Headset Lowers - Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer tubes - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Color: Black - Lower Stack Height: 12 mm - Weight: 65 g - Crown Race: 33 - S.H.I.S Lower: EC44
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 22 mm • Weight: 205 g
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 2 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: IS41 • S.H.I.S Upper: IS41 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 7 mm • Weight: 65 g
$9.00 - $12.00
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
- Steel cup semi-integrated design - Alloy top cap with hollow bolt allows for brake cable pass-through - Caged bearing 5/32" x 22A - ED Black durable finish - SHIS: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - Steerer OD: 28.6mm - Cup: 44mm - Race: 30mm - Stack Height: 9.4mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page