Explore your backcountry with confidence in the Blizzard II snowshoes. Made with a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, these high-performance snowshoes are equipped with high carbon steel crampons that ensure multidirectional traction in all terrains and conditions. The Contact Harness with BOA closure system ensures a 360-degree retention of your foot for amazing comfort and optimal support.
Proven ergonomics for natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
Connect fastener system:
durable fastening system offers an optimized lateral traction with eco-friendly design
Resistant, light, and flexible up to -40oC
Traxion HCS front crampons:
Multidirectional traction for all terrains and snow conditions. Made from high carbon steel
Provides shock absorption and free foot rotation on axis for an efficient stride
Backcountry designed technology at an amazing price
All the great features of the Contact Harness Pro. This model offers a heel strap retention system at the back giving the needed heel support for backcountry hikes. Light, durable and comfortable.
- The releasable guide offers a quick, hassle-free harness entry and exit. The Contact Pro Harness fits any climbing or ski/snowboard boot.
- Smooth, even closure eliminates pressure points for a comfortable, secure fit. The 360-degree retention system secures both the heel and forefoot for maximum comfort, stable lateral support, a secure fit, and the ability to adapt to any shoe size from hiking boots to snowboard boots.
- SECURE FIT
- With retention at the forefoot as well as the heel and toes, the 360-degree adjustable harness system offers a secure and stable fit with no slippage during descents or ascents. Lateral stability makes for ideal climbing and the micro-adjustment dial evenly disperses pressure for a comfortable fit.
- Knowing that backcountry adepts often tread the most difficult terrains and the longest treks, the BOA Dial is made from aircraft grade stainless steel and backed-up with a lifetime warranty, youâ€™re 'Dialed in for life'.
- Lightweight is essential in the backcountry. Climbers often have added gear, backpacks, skis/snowboards. Developed by BOA Technology, the dial retention system alone weighs up to 80% less than traditional strapping systems. Constructed of stainless steel, this system will not absorb water which reduces the overall weight in use.
Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
Revolutionizing snowshoe bindings with BOA Technology – customized, lightweight, comfortable, on-the-fly adjustment that pushes performance to the limit.
|825-100lbs to 220lbs||775504878386||3132|
|930-150lbs to 250lbs||775504903941||3133|
|1036-200lbs to 300lbs||775504903958||3131|