Having already written itself into the history books, the Spark platform has been revamped, and is faster and fitter than ever. With the lightest frame in the RC series, the SL version comes equipped with a FOX 32 SC Fork, a SRAM Eagle AXS 12-speed wireless drivetrain, and a host of Syncros carbon components that will make any rider feel like they can go toe to toe with the world's finest.
- With the proper selection of materials, eighty percent of the work to create a frame is done. But the remaining twenty percent requires most of our efforts. For this reason, our choice of the most advanced carbon fibers in the market is followed by intensive use of specific tools, like FEA (finite element analysis) software, to map out the carbon lay-up.
- With FEA software, we can simulate different forces on a virtual model of the frame and adjust the frame construction accordingly. FEA software enables us to create complete virtual prototypes incorporating all the physical phenomena that exist in real-world environments.
- With our Evo-Lap technology we model the frame to optimize the surface area, simulate tube structures with different ply orientations, observe the results of using different configurations, and test the stress distribution in different areas of the frame. Thanks to this extensive computer modeling, we’ve optimized the carbon layers in all the parts of our frame. When the parts were bonded together in the first prototypes, the result was a super light and compact frame without a sacrifice in the stiffness, comfort or impact resistance. The entire range benefitted from our EvoLap technology.
ICCR Cable Routing
- On the Scale, Spark, Genius and Ransom, to provide a clean look and a functional solution for all the different control cable standards on the market, cable routing is fully internal and designed for full length cable housing. Routing the cables internally omits bulky external hardware and looks cleaner. The cables can endure a longer lifetime as they are protected within the frame. The entry points are machined alloy removable inserts that come along with the frame and can be chosen according to the setup of the bike. Assembling an electronic group or a dropper post will not be a problem and the look will always be clean-cut.
- On the Scale, Spark, Genius, Ransom and Gambler we’ve redesigned all the parts that can give us significant benefits in terms of performance and functionality. On the previous model the support of the dropout was a bulky additional part molded to the carbon chain stay. The new dropouts are designed to be integrated on the thru-axle system thanks to a hollow tubular design that allows a simple and light weight structure. Available for SRAM and Shimano DM derailleurs, this dropout increases the stiffness and avoids damage to the frame in case of impacts on the rear derailleur.
- Spark RC Carbon HMX SL 1799g Frame
- FOX 32 SC Float Factory 100mm Fork
- FOX Nude EVOL, 100mm, TwinLoc
- SRAM XX1 AXS Eagle 12 Speed
- Shimano XTR Disc Brakes
- Syncros Silverton 1.0 SL CF Wheels
- Maxxis Rekon Race Kevlar Tires
- Syncros SL Carbon Parts
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Spark RC Carbon / IMP technology / HMX SL, 1x optimized / BB92 / Carbon SMC Link, Carbon swingarm / SW dropouts for Boost 12x148mm, TBC Trunnion Box Construction, lightest frame 1799g (w/shock),|
|Fork||FOX 32 SC Float Factory Air / Kashima, FIT4 3-Modes with low Speed adj. / Kabolt 15x110mm axle, tapered steerer / Lockout / Reb. Adj., 100mm travel|
|Headset||Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", Bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX NUDE EVOL Trunnion, SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj., 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend, DPS / Kashima / Reb. Adj., Travel 100-70-Lockout / 165 x 40mm,|
Front: 15 x 110mm axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost axle
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros Silverton 1.0 SL CL full carbon, F: 15x110mm, R: 12 x 148mm Boost, 26mm Tubeless ready rim, DT Swiss 190 Hubs with Ratchet System / XD Driver, Syncros Axle w/Removable Lever with Tool|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon Race / 2.35" / 120TPI Kevlar Bead, Tubeless Ready / EXO, Syncros Eco Sealant|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 DUB Eagle Boost Carbon crankarm, QF 168|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41 x 92mm|
|Chain||SRAM CN XX1 Eagle|
|Front Derailleur||SCOTT custom|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS / 12 Speed, Wireless Electronic Shift System|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XX1 / XG1299 / 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller|
|Handlebars||Syncros Fraser iC SL Carbon, / 9° / 740mm|
|Tape/Grips||Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9100 Disc, 180/F and 160/R RT-MT900 CL rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra Regular 1.0, Carbon rails|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan SL Carbon, 10mm offset / 31.6 x 400mm|
|Accessories & Extras||SRAM AXS Powerpack, Transport Axle|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Silver/Black / Small||192820158822||274615006|
|Silver/Black / Medium||192820158839||274615007|
|Silver/Black / Large||192820158846||274615008|
|Silver/Black / X-Large||192820158853||274615009|